Please find below details of tenant charges that will be incurred after an offer is accepted by the Landlord. All charges are subject to contract and acceptable references.
- Deposit - equivalent to 6 weeks rent
- Rent in advance - equivalent to one month’s rent
- Administration fee - A fee is required and the amount is dependent on how many tenants per property - £150.00 incl VAT for one or two tenants only. A further £75.00 incl VAT for each additional tenant.
- Referencing Fee - A fee is required for each individual tenant/guarantor. This fee is dependent on the service required i.e. 24 hour/ 48 hour etc.
(A standard 48 hour individual reference is £27.60 incl VAT)
- Check in Fee - this fee is dependent on the size of the property
- Change of tenant fee £95.00 incl VAT
The figures above will be prepared upon receipt of an initial holding deposit/reservation fee, equivalent to one week’s rent, which is required prior to an offer being put to the Landlord and detailed in full on the Holding Deposit Receipt provided.
Any amounts in excess of £1,000 deposited into our account in cash will incur an additional charge of 1%. Therefore it is recommended that funds due are paid by bank transfer.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME
Any rent advertised does not include any additional services such as council tax, water or utility charges.
Lockett Estates are members of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection scheme.REDRESS SCHEME
Lockett Estates are full members of The Property Ombudsman for both sales and rentals.